LIC conducts recruitment examination in housing limited finance to the recruitment of Assistant, Associates, Assistant manages.
It’s one of the parts all the Insurance Examination conducted in the country.
|LIC HCL Recruitment Important Dates|
|Opening of Online Registration||---|
|Last date of apply for LIC HCL Exam||---|
|LIC HFL admit card released||---|
|LIC HFL Exam||---|
|LIC HFL Result date||---|
➼ HFL Salary
|LIC HFL Salary|
|LIC AAO Post||HFL Assistant||HFL Associates||HFL Managers|
The selection procedure for the LIC HFL is mentioned below:-
- HFL Online Examination
- Medical test
➼ LIC HFL Exam Pattern
|LIC HFL Exam Pattern|
|English language||35 min|
|Logical Reasoning||35 min|
|General Awareness||15 min|
|Numerical Ability||35 min|
➼ Interview process
Candidates who clear the Prelims and Mains examination are eligible for the Personal Interview. It’s very necessary for you to clearly state your thoughts to the interviewers.
As a result, you need to focus on brightening your communication skills and body language. Some candidates are blessed with such skills. Some require practice to become excellent communicators of their ideas.
Candidates with no communication skills can contact those who have already appeared in the Civil Services Examinations or any other examination, to get useful suggestions from them. Because this portion of the Civil Services Examination is not designed to judge someone’s expertise on a subject. However, a candidate must speak from the heart or answer all questions honestly.
There is a common misconception among the candidates that if they lie about their hobby just to get through the interview, it will never help them.
Interviewers are not just to ask questions, but to evaluate a candidate’s personality and ability to evaluate whether a ‘no’ is a ‘no’, it cannot be changed to a ‘yes’ and vice versa.
➼ LIC HFL Exam syllabus
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Data Sufficiency
- Statement & Assumption
- Word Formation
- Ordering & Ranking
- Alphanumeric Series
- Spot the Error
- Para Jumbles
- Clozed Test
- Phrase Substitution
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Connectors
- Spelling Mistakes
- Idioms & Phrases
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Reading Comprehension
To avoid mistakes in the English Language section, candidates can visit the below-mentioned links:
- Tenses Rules
- Preposition Rules
- Current Affairs
- Important Dates
- Banking Awareness
- Books & Authors
- Arts & Culture
- Computer Knowledge
- Indian & International Economy
- Inventions & Technology
- Simplification & Approximation
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Quadratic Equations
- Ratio & Proportion
- Speed Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Boats & Streams
- Age Problems
- Permutation & Combination
- Mixtures & Alligations
- Profit & Loss
➼ Age Limit
Candidates must be greater than 21 years and less than 28 years.
Candidate must be a citizen of Indian
➼ Education Qualification
Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from a government-approved college.
➼ How to apply LIC HFL?
- Go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in >> click on the ‘Careers’ >> open the link “ Recruitment of HFL.
- To register application, choose the tab >> “Click here for New Registration”. Enter necessary details (Name, Contact details and Email-id). A Provisional Registration Number / Password will be generated and displayed on the screen. Note:- Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- If a candidate is unable to complete the application form in the first attempt, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
Note:- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- As no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON. Therefore, carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc will appear in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details >> Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ >> ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload Photo & Signature >> fill other details of the Application Form.
- Preview Tab will give a preview to verify the entire application, “modify” if required >> FINAL “SUBMIT”.
- Click the ‘Payment’ Tab >> proceed for payment.
- Hit the ‘Submit‘ button.
- The list of examination centre for preliminary & main examination is given in Annexure-I
- Candidates need to download the admit card from the official website of LIC.
- On the home page, click on the ‘Careers’ page.
- On the link ‘ Admit card download.’
- Enter the registered ID and password given while the application process.
- Click submit button
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.