BSNL also known as Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. The public authority approved the telecom association, BSNL conducts its own assessment (examination) national level, every year. There are other public level tests like UPPSC, UPCS, CAPF and so on which are led to enroll the up-and-comers.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is an administration approved telecom association. BSNL is the greatest telecommunicating Corporation in India which incorporates pretty much every concealed space of India. It has been upgrading its highlights for the customers which thus gives open positions to people.
BSNL is based at Bharat Sanchar Bhavan, Opp Janpath Hotel, Bhawan Harish Chand, Mathur Lane, New Delhi, India. BSNL Recruitment Exam is conducted for the enrollment of Junior Engineers(JE), and Management Trainee posts.
To apply for BSNL’s empty posts, competitors should choose “BSNL Recruitment 2021 apply on the web” on the authority site and afterward fill the application structure. Occupation Posts: BSNL Recruitment 2021 Exam will be directed for Junior Trainee and Management Trainee Post.
BSNL Recruitment 2021 Notification
Notification of BSNL JAO, JTO and other BSNL examinations will be conducted soon in 2021, with 2700 vacancies and a payscale of 9,000 to 17,500 stay tuned for the updates.
There are many posts vacant i.e, Junior Engineer, etc.
BSNL Recruitment 2021 Exam Dates
BSNL Recruitment Application – Junior Engineer (JE) Start date 2021
To be announced
BSNL Recruitment Application – Junior Engineer (JE) End date 2021
To be announced
BSNL Recruitment Application -Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) Start date 2021
To be announced
BSNL Recruitment Application -Junior Telecom Officer (JTO) End date 2021
To be announced
BSNL Recruitment Junior Engineer (JE) Exam Start date 2021
To be announced
BSNL Recruitment JE Result Date 2021
To be announced
BSNL Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
The Total number of openings for BSNL Junior Engineers (JE) is approx. 5200, and Management Trainee is approx. 4000. Reservations will be accommodated for SC/ST and OBC aspirants.
BSNL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
BE/BTech. or equivalent in
Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation Engineering
M.Sc. (Electronics)/M.Sc.(Computer Science)
Age Limit as on January 31, 2021
Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
Any one of the following:
CS / EC / EE / IN
Three Year Engineering Diploma/ B.Tech/ B.E. in Any of the Following Disciplines from a Central Government/ State Government Recognised Institution*:
From a Recognized University Incorporated by the Act of the Central or State Legislature in India OR An Educational Institute Established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
Age Limit as on January 31, 2021
Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
SC/ST candidates: up to 5 years
OBC candidates: up to 3 years
SC/ST-PWD candidates: up to 15 years
OBC-PWD candidates: up to 13 years
OC-PWD candidates: up to 10 years
BSNL employees: up to 5 years
Ex-Servicemen: as per Central Government Rules.
J & K candidates: Relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 07-12-2007
BSNL Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
- This part contain 20 marks.
- The candidate’s and understanding of General English will be tested through simple exercises in the examination such as the provision of antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks and multiple-choice exercise, etc.
- This will also include on current events questions, general knowledge questions and such matters of everyday observations and experiences as may be expected from a Diploma holder.
- Co-ordinate Geometry and Vector Algebra
- Matrix and Determinant, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential equation of second order, Fourier series, Laplace Transform, Complex Number, Partial Differentiation
- Measurement-Units and Dimension
- Waves, Acoustics, Ultrasonic, light
- Laser and its Application
- Atomic Structure and Energy Levels.
- Electrostatics, Coulomb’s law, Electric field, Gauss’s theorem, concept of potential difference
- The concept of capacitance and capacitors
- Ohm’s law, power and energy, Kirchoff’s voltage, current laws and their applications In simple DC circuits, Basic Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction: Concept of alternating voltage & current
- Cells and Batteries
- Voltage and Current Sources: Thevenin’s theorem, Norton’s theorem, and their applications.
Electronics Devices and Circuits:
- Classification of materials into conductor, semiconductor, insulator etc., electrical properties, magnetic materials.
- various types of relays, switches, and connectors, Conventional representation of electric and electronic circuits elements
- Active and passive components
- Semiconductor Physics; Semiconductor Diode
- Bipolar transistor & their circuits
- Transistor Biasing Stabilization of operating point
- Single stage transistor amplifier
- field effect transistor, Mosfet circuits applications
- Multistage Transistor Amplifier
- Transistor Audio Power Amplifiers
- Feedback In Amplifier: Sinusoidal Oscillators
- Tuned Voltage AmplifiersOpto Electronics Devices and their applications: Operational Amplifier
- Wave shaping and switching circuits.
- Block diagram of I.C. Turner (such as 555) and its working
- Motivation Circuits
- Time Base Circuits, Thyristors and UJT: Regulated Power Supply
- Applications and advantages of digital systems
- number system (binary and hexadecimal)
- Logic Gates; Logic Simplification; Codes and Parity
- Arunrneuc Circuits; Decoders
- Display Devices and Associated Circuits
- Multiplexers and De-multiplexers
- Latches and Flip Flops; Counters
- Shift Registers: Memories
- A/D and D/A converters.
- 3 phases vs., single-phase supply, Star Delta connections, the relation between phase & line voltage power factor and their measurements
- construction and principles of working of various types of electrical measuring instruments
- All types of motor and generator-AC & DC transformers, starters, rectifiers, inverters, battery charges, batteries, servo and stepper motors, contactor control circuits, switchgear
- Relays, protection devices & schemes, substation, protective relaying, circuits breaker
- Generator protection, transformer protection, feeder & lightening protection, feeder & bus bar protection, Lightning arrestor, earthing, voltage stabilizer & regulators, power control devices & circuits, phase con rolled rectifiers, inverters, choppers dual converters, cyclo converters, power electronics application in control of drivers, refrigeration & air-conditioning
- Modulation and demodulation – principles and operation of various types of AM FM and PM modulators/demodulators
- pulse modulation – TDM, PAM, PPM, PWM, Multiplexing, Principles, and applications of PCM
- The introduction of Basic block diagram of digital and data communication systems, coding error detection and correction techniques
- Digital Modulation Techniques – ASK. ICW. FSK, PSK
- Characteristics/working of data transmission circuits
- UART, USART
- Protocols and their functions, brief idea of ISDN Interfaces, local areas Network
- Carrier Telephony – Features of carrier telephone system.
- Microwave Devices
- Microwave Components
- Microwave Antennas
- Microwave Communication Systems
- Block diagram and working principles of microwave communication link
Network Filters and Transmission Lines:
- Two port network
- Transmission Lines and their applications: characteristic impedance of line; the concept of reflection and standing waves on a transmission line: Transmission line equation principle of impedance matching
- Bandwidth consideration of a transmission line.
Instruments and Measurements:
- Specification of instruments – accuracy, precision, sensitivity, resolution range, Errors in measurements and loading effect
- Principles of voltage, current and resistance measurements
- Transducers, measurement of displacement & strain, forces & torque measuring devices, pressure measuring devices, flow measuring devices, power control devices & circuits
- Types of AC millivolt meters- Amplifier rectifier and rectifier amplifier
- Block diagram explanation of a basic CRO and a triggered sweep oscilloscope, front panel controls: Impedance Bridges and Q-Meters
- Principles of working and specifications of logic probes, signature analyzer and logic analyzer, signal generator, distortion factor meter, spectrum analyser
- Basic elements of control system, open and closed loop system, Concept of feedback, Block diagram of the control system, Time lag, hysteresis, linearity concepts, and Self-regulating and non-self-regulating control systems.
- The transfer function of simple control components, single feedback configuration.
- Time response of systems: Stability Analysis Characteristics equation, Routh’s table, Nyquist criterion, Relative stability, phase margin and gain margin.
- Routh-Hurwitz criterion, root locus techniques, B, mode plot, Power plot, Gain margin and phase margin.
- Typical organization of a microcomputer system & functions of its various blocks.
- The architecture of a Microprocessors.
- Memories and I/O Interfacing.
- Brief Idea of MIC assembly languages, Machines & Mnemonic codes
- Instruction format and Addressing mode; concept of Instruction set
- programming exercises In assembly language
- The concept of Interrupt
- Data transfer techniques – Sync data transfer, Interrupt driven data transfer, OMA, serial output data, serial input data
- Computer and its working, types of computers, familiarization with DOS and Windows, concept of file, directory, folder, Number Systems
- Data representation
- Programming – Elements of a high-level programming· language, PASCAL, C: Use of basic data structures
- Fundamentals of computer architecture, Processor design, Control unit design
- Memory organization
- 1/o system organisation
- Microprocessors- microprocessor architecture, instruction set and simple assembly level programming
- Microprocessors based system design: typical examples
- Personal computers and their typical uses, data communication principles, types and working principles of modems, Network principles, OSI model, functions of data link layer and network layer, networking com
- communications protocols-X.25, TCP/IP
Database Management System:
- Basic concepts, entity relationship model, r model, DBMS based on relational model.
BSNL Recruitment 2021 Exam Pattern
The BSNL recruitment exam is of Objective type paper i.e. it consists of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). This examination will get conduct in a total of 450 marks.
Time Duration is alloted for the examination is 3 Hours. This will consists of 3 sections. Each section consists of 150 marks. As per BSNL Recruitment 2021 notification, negative marking will be allocated for every wrong answer.
BSNL Recruitment Exam Pattern 2021 For Junior Engineer (JE) Exam
General Ability Test
BSNL Recruitment exam pattern 2021 For Management Trainee
BSNL Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Candidates who are keen on participating in BSNL 2021 recruitment can use the link that will be provided on this page to fill the application form.
- A new page will be opened where the candidates will have to enter user id and password if they are existing candidates, if not click on the tab saying “click here for registration” on the top right-hand corner.
- Candidates will have to enter the required credentials like name, phone number and email id when they are registering themselves for the first time.
- After the registration is complete they will be sent an automated message from BSNL with their user ID and password for future use. It will also be displayed on the screen. After that click on continue
- Candidates will be redirected to the first page where now they will have to enter their User ID and password. After successful login, they will be redirected to a new page.
- The new page will display seven steps to be completed out of which one was the registration process.
- In the second step of registration candidates will have to enter their details like name, father’s name, mother name, address, gender, spouse name if any, UID Adhaar number nationality etc.
- After filling in all the details candidates have to click save and continue to the third step of the registration process wherein candidates will be asked their eligibility details.
- Fill in the required details of your origin, class, and category, educational details and then click save and continue at the bottom of the page.
- Next step will be uploading the documents. Keep your scanned documents ready for use. Candidates will be required to have a scanned photograph, scanned signature, educational certificates, and age proof certificates. After uploading click on save and next.
- The next step is the preview of your application details till now. After that, the sixth step will be payment of application fees.
- Candidates can choose the desired option of payment and pay the requisite amount according to their category.
- After completing all formalities applicants will be redirected to the last page where they can download a copy of their application form and print it for future use.
Application Procedure for BSNL Recruitment Through GATE 2021
- Selection of candidates will be against the vacancies of a particular Circle as per the preference of the candidate.
- Candidates will be required to choose one circle while filling the application and will be considered for the same.
- A circle wise merit list will be prepared by the authorities based on the GATE 2021 scores of the applicants and the vacancies available under the circle.
- Accordingly, a circle-wise cutoff will also be determined and used to screen the applicants while preparing the merit list for each circle.
- There will be no interview or examination for this recruitment.
- Candidates who are shortlisted will be required to get their documents verified and will be issued call letters thereafter.
- There will be a pre-appointment training which candidates will have to qualify to be selected.
- Candidates who do not qualify for the Pre-appointment training in the first attempt will be given a second attempt to qualify.
- The BSNL Recruitment application fee is INR 500/- for OC / OBC Category Candidates; INR 300/- for SC/ST Category Candidates.
- The fee shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
You can also chcekout Bank exmiantions of 2021
BSNL Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
- Step-1: IN order to download their BSNL Recruitment Exam 2021 admit cards visit (www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in)
- Step-2: Enter the details required and click the submit option.
- Step-3: Check the Details in the admit card of BSNL Recruitment 2021 Exam. It will include details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, registration number, caste category, sub-category, date of birth, photograph, signature, examination centre address, and instructions to be followed during the examination.
After the candidates have downloaded their hall ticket, they should check all the particulars mentioned on it to ensure all entries written are correct.
In the case of any discrepancy, even of a spelling mistake, candidates have to contact BSNL office as soon as possible to so that necessary action can be taken against the incorrect information mentioned in BSNL Recruitment Exam Admit card 2021
As per BSNL Recruitment 2021 notification admit Card will not be sent by post or email to any candidate under any circumstances.