IBPS PO 2021 Eligibility Criteria: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) specify the eligibility criteria for the candidates who are going to appear in IBPS PO 2021 Exam.
Important points to remember before applying for the IBPS PO Exam 2021:
- According to the qualification criteria, The candidate must hold a Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
- The candidate should at least 20 years old and not more than 30 years old to be eligible for the exam.
- There is some age relaxation for the candidates who belong to different casts, such as (SC, ST, OBC)
- The Selection Process is different for various posts in IBPS.
- Candidates must read the guidelines and make sure that they fulfill the eligibility standards or not.
Here is the list of Eligibility standards for IBPS PO:
- Age Limit
Checkout latest Upcoming bank exams in 2021, refer to the linked article.
The age limit criteria is a significant factor for the recruitment of candidates in the IBPS PO Post.
The candidates who are applying for the exam should at least 18 years old and not more than 30 years old as on 1st’ August 2020 (i.e, Candidates not born before 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002).
The candidates belonging to the general category will not get any relaxation in the upper age limit.
The below table shows the IBPS PO age limit criteria for the general category:
Maximum Age Limit
Minimum Age Limit
There is also a category wise age relaxation for the candidates belonging to different classes, such as SC/ST, OBC, PwD, Ex-Servicemen, and 1984 Riot Victims.
Upper Age limit
Persons With Disabilities:
1984 Riot Victims
IBPS PO Education Qualification 2021:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the exam should own a bachelor’s degree from a recognized College/University.
- While filling the registration form for IBPS PO, the candidate should mention the overall Percentage/CGPA of graduation.
- The fraction of percentage arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- Candidates calculate their overall percentage by dividing the total scores in all in all semesters by the sum of the highest scores and multiplying by 100.
The Exam Dates of IBPS PO 2021 is released Check here.
IBPS PO 2021 Nationality:
The candidates should follow the following Nationality measures:
- A Citizen of India or
- A Subject of Nepal or
- A Subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, intending to permanently settle in India or
- A person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India.
- Candidates who are not Indian Citizens are required to provide a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
Candidates belonging to categories (2), (3), (4), and (5) should possess and produce, whenever asked by IBPS, a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
IBPS PO Eligibility for PwD Category:
According to section 34 of “The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”, persons with benchmark disabilities are eligible for Reservation as per the government of India norms.
The following categories of disabilities can avail reservation under this Act.
- Deaf and hard of hearing.
- Blindness and low vision
- intellectual disability, autism, mental illness and specific learning disability
- locomotor disability including leprosy cured, cerebral palsy, dwarfism, muscular dystrophy, and acid attack victims
IBPS PO Eligibility for EWS Category:
Earnings from various sources, such as business, salary, agriculture, professional, etc., will be included in overall income. This income will be the income of the financial year preceding the year of application.
However, a person whose family owns any of the following assets, regardless of their family income, will not be considered as EWS category:
- More than 5 acres of farmland.
- Residential units above 1,000 square feet.
- Residential land of 100 square yards and above in designated municipalities.
- Residential areas of 200 square yards and above in areas other than designated municipalities.
IBPS PO Syllabus 2021:
Preliminary syllabus includes three subjects named as English Language having marks weightage of 30 marks, Quantitative Aptitude having marks weightage of 35 marks, Reasoning ability having marks weightage of 35 marks.
The total number of questions will be 100, which needs to be complete in 60 minutes. Means time allotted for each paper will be of 20 minutes.
- Reading Comprehension
- Idioms & Phrases
- Paragraph Jumbles
- Tenses Rules
- (Fill in the blanks)/Cloze Test
- Error Detection
- Multiple Meanings(Contextual Usage)
- Paragraph and passage completion
- Simplification and Approximation
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit and Loss
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Surds and Indices
- Work and Time
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Mensuration: Cylinder, Cone, Sphere and Cuboid
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio And Proportion
- Number Series
- Boat Stream
- Series and Sequences
- Permutation and Combination
- Measures of Central Tendency and Variation
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Reasoning Puzzles
- Order and Ranking
- Alphabet Combination
- Data Sufficiency Tests
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangements
- Picture Series Puzzles
- Coding and Decoding
- Assertion and Reason
- Statement, Argument and Assumption
- Word Formation
For Full Syllabus of IBPS PO visit the linked article.
IBPS PO Apply Online 2021:
Given below the table of IBPS PO 2021 Important dates:
IBPS PO Exam 2021: Application Dates
IBPS PO Apply Online 2021
IBPS PO 2021 Prelims Exam
IBPS PO Mains Exam 2021
Know More about IBPS PO Apply Online checkout linked page.
Comment Below if any query came into your mind related to IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria 2021, we will try to answer you within 24 hours.
If you find the information in this post useful, please share it with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, and LinkedIn!