IBPS PO officer gets a handsome salary along with it, he/she also get a lot of perks and benefits, which in turn make a very attractive govt. job for the aspirants to apply for this job. Here, we will discuss IBPS PO post wise Salary.
Hence, IBPS PO becomes one of the most competitive banking exams in the entire country. Talking about the selection process, after clearing the IBPS PO examination, the candidates have to appear in the interview then only candidates will be allotted their job as Probationary Officer in any of the participating banks.
We have discussed below regarding IBPS PO salary as well as career growth, perks and promotion policies also.
|Type of Pay||Amount|
|Basic Pay||· Rs 23700/-|
After the Implementation of 11th Bipartite Settlement:
|Increment (in %)||Gross Pay||Basic Pay|
|15%||Rs 37,068||Rs 26,706|
|20%||Rs 38,678||Rs 27, 866|
|25%||Rs 40,288||Rs 29,026|
|30%||Rs 41,899||Rs 30, 187|
Career Growth and Promotional Policy
Based on the performance in the entire selection process, candidates get their position(posting) in the hierarchy of IBPS PO. Promotion policies are well defined by the Ministry of Finance, which need to be followed up by IBPS strictly. Hierarchy is given below:
- JMGS I (Junior Management Grade Scale I) or probationary officers
- Middle Manager – Middle Management Grade Scale 2
- Senior Manager – Middle Management Grade Scale 3
- Chief Manager – Senior Management Grade Scale 4
- Assistant General Manager – Senior Management Grade Scale 5
- Deputy General Manager – Top Management Grade Scale 6
- General Manager – Top Management Grade Scale 7
- Executive Director
- Chairman and Managing Director
How to Apply for IBPS PO 2021 Exam?
Aspirants can check the step-wise procedure to fill the application form of IBPS PO 2021.
Step 1: The candidate should visit the official website first.
Step 2: Click on the CRP PO/MT Link.
Step 3: Click Start New Registration.
Step 4: Fill the Application Form carefully and mention all the necessary details such as Name, Address, Date of Birth, Phone Number, Email, etc.
Step 5: After filling in all the Information Click Save and next.
Step 6: Note Down Your Register ID and Password that also sent to your Email.
Step 7: Log in with your ID / Password and Upload your Documents
IBPS PO Eligibility Criteria
IBPS PO 2021 Eligibility Criteria: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) specify the eligibility criteria for the candidates who are going to appear in IBPS PO 2021 Exam.
The age limit criteria is a significant factor for the recruitment of candidates in the IBPS PO Post.
The candidates who are applying for the exam should at least 18 years old and not more than 30 years old as on 1st’ August 2020 (i.e, Candidates not born before 02-01-1993 and not later than 01-01-2002).
|Maximum Age Limit||30 years|
|Minimum Age Limit||20 years|
- Candidates who are willing to apply for the exam should own a bachelor’s degree from a recognized College/University.
- While filling the registration form for IBPS PO, the candidate should mention the overall Percentage/CGPA of graduation.
- The fraction of percentage arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
Candidates calculate their overall percentage by dividing the total scores in all in all semesters by the sum of the highest scores and multiplying by 100.