LIC AAO Exams is the Assistant Administrative Officer examination in the field of Life Insurance Corporation. The recruitment process for the AAO post is not conducted on an annual basis but they actually accommodated on the organisations requirements.
LIC AAO post has an administrative job.
|LIC AAO Exam 2020|
|Online Regestration||February 25, 2020, to March 15, 2020|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
|Preliminary Exam||To Be Notified Later|
|Mains Admit Card||To Be Notified Later|
|Mains Exam||To Be Notified Later|
|Interview||To Be Notified Later|
|LIC AAO Post||Basic Pay||Salary|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||Rs. 32795||Rs. 57000/-|
The selection procedure for the LIC AAO is mentioned below:-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Examination
- Pre-Medical Test
➼ LIC AAO Exam Pattern
|LIC AAO Exam Pattern|
|LIC AAO Exam||Syllabus||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Preliminary Exam||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35 Marks||20 min|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35 Marks||20 min|
|English Language with |
special emphasis on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension
|30||90 Marks||40 Min|
|Reasoning Ability||30||90 Marks||40 Min|
|Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60 Marks||20 min|
|General Knowledge current affairs||30||60 Marks||20 min|
|English Language (Letter writing & Essay)||2||25 Marks||30 min|
|30||90 Marks||40 min|
|Mains Exam (Legal) ||Reasoning Ability||30||90 Marks||40 Min|
|Professional Knowledge||30||60 Marks||20 Min.|
|General Awareness, |
|30||60 Marks||20 Minutes|
|Insurance and Financial Market Awareness||30||60 Marks||20 Marks|
|Legal Drafting for AAO||2||25 Marks||30 Marks|
Candidates who clear the Prelims and Mains examination are eligible for the Personal Interview. It’s very necessary for you to clearly state your thoughts to the interviewers.
As a result, you need to focus on brightening your communication skills and body language. Some candidates are blessed with such skills. Some require practice to become excellent communicators of their ideas.
Candidates with no communication skills can contact those who have already appeared in the Civil Services Examinations or any other examination, to get useful suggestions from them. Because this portion of the Civil Services Examination is not designed to judge someone’s expertise on a subject. However, a candidate must speak from the heart or answer all questions honestly.
There is a common misconception among the candidates that if they lie about their hobby just to get through the interview, it will never help them.
Interviewers are not just to ask questions, but to evaluate a candidate’s personality and ability to evaluate whether a ‘no’ is a ‘no’, it cannot be changed to a ‘yes’ and vice versa.
Candidates who are found medically fit for the post according to their norms will be eligible for the post. Hence, the final merit list will be declared for the LIC AAO post.
➼ LIC AAO Exam syllabus
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Direction Test
- Seating Arrangement
- Alphabet and Number Series
- Statement, Arguments, and Conclusion
- Data Interpretation
- Missing Number Series
- Wrong Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Permutation and Combination
- Surds and Indices
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Mixtures & Alligations
- Time and Work
- Boats & Streams
- Age Problems
- Profit & Loss
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Match the Columns
- Phrase Replacement
- Reading Comprehension
- Antonym and Synonym
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Correction
- Phrases and Idioms
- Essay (Mains Descriptive Exam)
- Letter Writing (Mains Descriptive Exam)
Avoid making errors in solving the English language section and refer to the links mentioned below:
- Tenses Rules
- Preposition Rules
This section is a part of the mains exam for candidates opting for specializations in IT, CA, Actuarial, and Rajbhasha. This comprises questions related to the professional subject that the candidate has chosen.
- Indian History
- Indian Economics
- Important Dates
- Books and Authors
- Capital of states and countries
- Country, Capital & Currency
- Awards and Recognition
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Government Schemes and Policies
- About RBI and Insurance sector
- Financial Institutions
- Indian Politics
- National and International Organisations
- Static GK (currency, national parks, sanctuaries, dams, etc.)
- Headquarters of Important Organizations
- Information of all Current events across the world
- Science and Technology
- Indian Financial System
- History of LIC and IRDAI
- Indian Insurance and Banking Terms
- Banking Committees
- Banking Awareness
- Insurance and Banking Abbreviations
- Stock Market
- Insurance Sector (Agencies, Headquarters, Jobs, etc.)
- Indian and International Financial Institutions
- History of Banking in India
- Money market and Capital Market
- Financial Market Risks
- International Monetary Fund
- Economic policies
- Insurance Ombudsman
- Government Schemes
- Private and Public sector Insurance Companies
- Government Insurance Schemes
➼ Age imit
Candidate must have a minimum age of 21 years and should be less than 30 years of age. However, there is age relaxation for candidates belonging to different categories.
Candidate must be a citizen of India
➼ Education Qualification
The candidate must have a Graduate degree from any Government approved University.
➼ Age Relaxation
|LIC AAO Requirement|
|LIC AAO Age Limit||The age relaxation for candidates belonging to different categories is mentioned below:|
|Person with Benchmark Disabilities (General)||10 years|
|Person with Benchmark Disabilities (SC/ST)||15 years|
|Person with Benchmark Disabilities (OBC)||13 years|
|ECO/SSCO (GEN)||5 years|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 years|
|Serving LIC Employees||Further 5 years, apart from the above-mentioned relaxation|
|LIC AAO (Legal): Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/Institution. Three years of Bar experience is essential.|
|LIC AAO (Chartered Accountant): Graduate from an Indian University and also should have passed the final examination of ICAI. Candidate should be Associate member of ICAI and should provide with the membership number for verification.|
|LIC AAO (IT): Graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Engineering in CS, IT or Electronics. Candidates who have a degree in MCA or MSC (computer science) may also apply.|
|LIC AAO (Actuarial): Graduate from any discipline from a recognized Indian University. Candidate should have passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the exam conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India/ Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. Candidates must also have a membership number for the same.|
|LIC AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level |
Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level
Master’s degree in Sanskrit with Hindi and English as a major subject in graduation.
➼ How to apply for LIC AAO?
- Go to the official website of LIC https://licindia.in/
- To register, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter necessary details(Name, contact details, email-id).
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the “Payment Tab”. and proceed to payment.
Note -In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Go to the official website of LIC (https://licindia.in/)
- Go to the “Careers” tab given at the bottom of the page
- Go to the download LIC AAO 2020 admit card
- Enter the login credentials- Registration number and password
- LIC AAO admit card will appear on the screen
- Download it and take a printout.