RBI is known as Reserve Bank of India. The inauguration of the Reserve Bank of India was on April 1, 1935. In this time RBI was established with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. Central Office(where the Governor formulates policies) of the Reserve Bank of India is now in Mumbai since 1937.
Before that, RBI was a private sector organization. During 1949 it was owned by Government of India.
|Conducting authority||Reserve Bank of India|
|Exam Category||National Level Recruitment Exam|
|Vacancies||926 Assistant Post|
|Stages||3 stages: Prelims, Main exam, Language Proficiency Test|
|Application Fee||Gen/OBC/EWS: INR 450, SC/ST/ PwD/EXS: INR 50|
Working Culture of RBI Assistant:-
RBI Assistant is an examination conducted by the Reserve bank of India for the recruitment of Assistant post. The works that RBI Assistant handles in the office are:
- File works
- Data entry
- Replying to emails
- Making RTI applicant happy
- Inward and Outward mail entry
- Currency issue and circulation.
After handling these works and you’ll acquire a very handsome payment. As a result, this post becomes one of the most sought after posts in the Indian Government.
Here, in this article, you’ll get each detail about this examination.
RBI Assistant Salary Structure 2021
|RBI Assistant Salary|
|Basic Salary||Rs. 14,650|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 13150 - Rs. 34990|
|Gross Emoluments||Rs. 32,528|
Along with basic pay of Rs.14,650-34,990 employees also get allowances along with it. These include as follows:-
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Transport Allowance
RBI Assistant 2021 Exam Dates:
The first step which is filling the application form 2021 until January 24, 2020.
The dates for RBI Assistant Exam 2021 Admit Card, Exam Dates and Result Date is going to be announced by the officials, which will available soon here.
|RBI Assistant Exam 2021|
|RBI Exam Events||RBI Exam Dates|
|Online Registration||December – January|
|Last Date to Pay Online Fee||January 2021|
|RBI Assistant Prelims 2021||January 2022|
|RBI Assistant Mains 2021||February 2022|
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern 2021
The selection process of RBI Assistant is accommodated into three steps- Prelims, Mains, Final round.
Candidate needs to clear out both the two exams, then one can go through the final step.
The examination pattern of Prelims and mains are mentioned below.
Note:- There will be negative marking in this exam, 0.25(1/4) marks will be deducted for every wrong answer. But, no marks will be deducted if the question has not attempted by the candidate.
Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
It is an examination conducted in online mode, all the questions will occur in objective type. There will three sections which you need to attempt in the Prelims exam. i.e, Reasoning Ability, English Language and Numerical Ability.
You need to face 100 questions which will have a weightage of 100 marks. For every wrong answer, 1/4 marks will get deducted from your overall score of prelims examination. Time duration is allotted will be of 1 hour. You can attempt in English or in Hindi, It’s up to you.
|RBI Assistant Exam Pattern|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
Mains Exam pattern 2021
It is an examination conducted in online mode, all the questions will occur in objective type. There will be five sections which you need to attempt in the Mains exam. i.e, Reasoning Ability, English Language and General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Computer Knowledge.
You need to face 200 questions which will have a weightage of 200 marks. For every wrong answer, 1/4 marks will get deducted from your overall score of prelims examination. Time duration is allotted will be of 135 minutes. You can attempt in English or in Hindi, It’s up to you.
|RBI Assistant Exam Pattern for Mains|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
Language Test 2021
The final stage of recruitment will be the Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Then the candidates who pass the main examination have to appear for LPT.
This test is of great importance because as an assistant you may need to interact directly with the public. Language official or local is concerned by the state.
Candidates proficient in official/local language will not be disqualified.
RBI Assistant 2021 Syllabus:
Prelims Exam 2021
Syllogism, Ordering and Ranking, Inequalities, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relations, Directions and Distance, Puzzles, Data sufficiency, Input and output, Arrangement and pattern
Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Mixture Problems, Number system, Profit loss, Average, Percentage, Time and Work, Interests, Speed, Time & Distance, Permutation and Combination, Probability, mensuration, Number series, Data sufficiency, Data Interpretation, Comparisons and Quantities.
Reading Comprehensions, Cloze Test, Error Detection, Phrase Replacement, Fill in the blanks, Verbal Abilities.
Mains Exam 2021
Language Test 2021
|Area||Language for LPT|
|Chandigarh||Punjabi / Hindi|
|Guwahati||Assamese / Bengali / Khasi / Manipuri / Bodo / Mizo|
|Jammu||Urdu / Hindi / Kashmiri|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||Hindi|
|Kolkata||Bengali / Nepali|
|Mumbai||Marathi / Konkani|
|Nagpur||Marathi / Hindi|
|Patna||Hindi / Maithili|
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria 2021
The age of the candidate should be greater than 20 and less than 28 years. Some relaxations are provided to the upper age limit candidates belonging to certain categories.
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Read more about Eligibility Criteria of IBPS PO 2021
RBI Assistant Exam 2021: Application Form:
- Visit the official website of RBI (https://www.rbi.org.in/) and click on the apply online link for RBI Assistant exam.
- Then click on the new registration link available. RBI Assistant application form will open to you.
- Fill in all the required personal details including name and contact details and click on the save and next button. Once this step is complete, RBI notifies the candidate a registration number and password.
- Upload a passport size photograph along with a scanned copy of the signature.
Photo details – It should be a coloured photograph, Dimensions 200 × 230 pixels, Size should be between 20kb-50kb.
Signature photo details – Use Black Ink, Dimensions 140 × 60 pixels, Size should be between 10kb-20kb.
- The next step is filing in the educational qualifications. Candidates need to update the marks scored in class 10th, 12th and Graduation and details regarding other educational qualifications.
- The next step is to review the application form that you have filled in. Applicants must make sure that no error is made in the application form as once the form has been submitted no corrections can be made.
- The final step is paying the application fee. Given below is the RBI Assistant 2021 application fee:
SC/ST/PWD/EXS Rs. 50/- OBC/Gen/EWS Rs. 450/-
RBI Assistant Admit Card 2021:
- Go to RBI’s official site (https://www.rbi.org.in/)
- At the bottom of the page, select the option “RBI@Opportunities“
- The next step is to choose the option for “Current Vacancies“. A list of new notifications issued by RBI is shown on the screen
- Click on the RBI Assistant Admit Card link
- Registration Number / Roll Number and Password / Date of Birth will be required.
- You have been redirected to the admit card window
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same and go to the examination centre.
I hope the above article provided all the information related to the RBI Assistant 2021 and it will be helpful to the aspirants looking forward to applying for the Bank Exams.
Comment below if any query came into your mind Hence, we will try to answer as soon as possible.
If you find the information in this post useful, please share it with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!