SSB Recruitment 2021: The online recruitment for Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) 2021 is done by the examination, which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
The exam dates for SSB Constable Recruitment 2021 is released by the Ministry of Home Affairs. Candidates who are willing for the recruitment of Head Constable post can fill SSB Online Application form 2021.
Candidates can also check the official website for the Upcoming SSB Notification.
This examination held annually, at a national level under the supervision of Central Armed Police Force (CAPF). Sashastra Seema Bal comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs and the recruitment process is managed by UPSC.
Hence, Sashastra Seema Bal is currently managing the security of Indo-Bhutan and Indo-Nepal borders.
In this article, we are going to cover the topic related to SSB Exam Dates 2021, SSB Bharti, SSB Constable Salary, SSB Eligibility Criteria 2021, SSB Online Recruitment 2021 for Constable, Tradesman, SI, and ASI Job posts.
- The answer key for SSB HC 2020 exam is out.
- SSB head Constable 2020 admit card has been released.
- The last date of filing the application form has been extended to September 27,2020.
- The official notification of SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 has been released.
SSB Recruitment 2021: Notification
The SSB Notification 2021 for the post of SSB Constable is by the ministry. it is expected that the recruitment process will begin from August 2021. The official SSB notification 2021 is going to release on the official website which is ssbrectt.gov.in.
Candidates can start filling online application form from August 2021 and the form filling process closes in October 2021.
There are total 1522 new SSB Vacancy in 2021.
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post||SSB Head Constable|
|Number of SSB Vacancies in 2021||1522|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
SSB Constable Recruitment 2021: Exam Dates & notification
The SSB Constable Exam Date 2021 are as follows.
|SSB Constable 2021||Exam Date|
|Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Post Name||Head Constable|
|SSB Notification 2021 Date||Not Announced Yet|
|SSB Constable Online Application Date||Not Announced Yet|
|Last Date of Application||Not Announced Yet|
|SSB Constable Exam Date 2021||Not Announced Yet|
SSB Recruitment 2021: Salary Structure
The Salary of Head Constable has increased after the 7th pay commission. As a result, the salary given by SSB for the service, becomes the primary reason for aspirants to meet the job profile and join the forces.
The salary for Assistant Commandant in SSB after 7th pay commission is mentioned below:
|Head Constable||Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100|
You can also checkout the list of services having similar salaries as good as SSB:
- CRPF – Rs.40000-60000 (depending upon the post)
- ITBP – Rs.52000 (approx.)
- BSF – Rs.52000 (approx.)
- IPS – Rs.56000-225000 (depending upon the post)
SSB Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021:
Recruitment in the CAPF has involved multiple steps. The recruitment is done by these above-mentioned steps.
Written Exam – It is the first step in recruitment. It involves a 2 hours examination, which is subcategorised, which is mentioned along with the syllabus.
- Paper 1 contains General ability and intelligence test, this whole paper is an objective type (MCQs). The syllabus is mentioned below.
- Paper 2 contains General Studies, Essay writing and comprehension. Therefore, you will be given one topic to write your Essay at a particular time.
|SSB Exam Pattern 2021||SSB 2021 Syllabus|
|Paper I: General Ability/ Intelligence (objective)||Indian History|
Indian and World Geography
Indian Economy and Politics
|Paper-II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension||Long and narrative essay ( Paper I syllabus for essay)|
|Paper A: Essay Questions
|Comprehension, Precis writing and
SSB 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
As mentioned by UPSC one must fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria of SSB, to apply for the Post.
- Age Limit: Candidate must be between 20 years and 27 years of age. There is an age relaxation of up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and age relaxation of up to 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be a graduate from any Government University or Deemed to be University.
- Sex: Both male and female candidate can apply.
- Nationality: Candidate should be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
Candidate must also fulfil the physical standards to apply for SSB, which may vary according to sex.
The SSB physical standards are mentioned below.
|SSB Physical Standards||Men||Women|
|Weight||50 kg (As per Height)||46 kg (As per Height)|
Physical Efficiency Test:
In the physical Efficiency test, the main focus is to test, whether the particular applicant is fulfiling the criteria. If the applicant fulfils all these criteria, finally he/she will be shortlisted for the personality test (Interview).
The selection aims at body strengths of the people. Therefore, they can able to sustain difficult training, which will be given to all the selected candidates further.
The minimum criteria for the selection procedure are mentioned below.
|SSB Physical Eligibility||Male||Female|
|100 meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||—||4.5 meter|
|Shot Put||3 meter (3 chances)||3 meter (3 chances)|
SSB 2021 Interview Process:
The interview is one of the most important parts of the SSB exam. It’s very necessary for you to clearly state your thoughts to the interviewers.
As a result, you need to focus on brightening your communication skills and body language. Some candidates are blessed with such skills.
Some require practice to become excellent communicators of their ideas. Candidates with no communication skills can contact those who have already appeared in the Civil Services Examinations, to get useful suggestions from them.
Because this portion of the Civil Services Examination is not designed to judge someone’s expertise on a subject.
However, a candidate must speak from the heart or answer all questions honestly.
There is a common misconception among the candidates that if they lie about their hobby just to get through the interview, it will never help them.
Interviewers are not just to ask questions, but to evaluate a candidate’s personality and ability to evaluate whether a ‘no’ is a ‘no’, it cannot be changed to a ‘yes’ and vice versa.
SSB Recruitment 2021 Online Apply:
The application process for CAPF recruitment begins once the notification is out through the official website. Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the SSB Exam 2021 :
- Candidates can visit the official site www.upsc.gov.in
- Only one application is accepted per candidate. So, avoid filling in multiple application forms
- The exam centre needs to be selected carefully as no changes can be made once the form is submitted.
- The final step is the payment of fees.
SSB Application Fee 2021:
|Category||CAPF Application Fees|
SSB Exam 2021 Preparation Tips:
Preparation of the SSB exam in 2021 is not an easy task. Due to this vast course, it is divided into several parts.
Considering these below-mentioned books for preparation might be beneficial for you.
As these books cover all the necessary topics, that helps you to perform well in the exam.
Comment Below if any query came into your mind related to SSB Constable Recruitment 2021, we will try to answer you within 24 hours.
If you find the information in this post useful, please share it with your friends and colleagues on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and LinkedIn!
FAQ on SSB Recruitment 2021:
Candidate must be between 20 years and 27 years. There is an age relaxation of up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates and age relaxation of up to 3 years for OBC candidates.
The salary for Assistant Commandant in SSB after 7th pay commission is Rs. 50000/- to Rs.60000/-per month
1. Candidates can visit the official site www.upsc.gov.in
2. Only one application is accepted per candidate. So, avoid filling in multiple application forms
3. The exam centre needs to be selected carefully as no changes can be made once the form is submitted.
4. The final step is the payment of fees.
You can apply for SSB lecturer Job by filling the online form that is available on SSB Odisha official website “ssbodisha.nic.in” before May 20, 2021
The minimum Salary for the SSC Odisha Lecturer is Rs. 44,900/- and the maximum salary is Rs. 1,42,400/- per month