SSC CGL 2021 Apply Online: As per the latest notification of SSC CGL, The application process of SSC CGL 2021 will be starting from October 2021.
Candidates can start their online application process for the SSC CGL exam 2021 by following the below-mentioned steps.
Have a look at the SSC CGL 2021 Application Process mentioned below in this article.
We have also shared important information like exam dates, how to apply, Syllabus and other details.
As per the details, the online registration form filling process will start from October 2021, other details regarding Application Dates of SSC CGL 2021 is available in the below mention table.
SSC CGL Application Form 2021:
Whether you are filling the application outside in the market from a cybercafe or doing it on your own at home, you’ll require all these materials to successfully fill the application form.
- Scanned Photograph (Format Mentioned Below)
- Scanned Signature (Format Mentioned Below)
- Adhaar Card Number
- Valid phone number and your Email Id (Registration number will be provided to you by this)
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet.
- PWD certificate if applicable
SSC CGL 2021 Online Application Process:
- Open the official website of SSC linked here –> (https://ssc.nic.in/).
- Click on the “Apply” tab and then go to the “CGL Examination”.
- Provide all the necessary details by filling fields such as Aadhar card, Full Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Email ID.
- Candidate’s registration number will get generated along with the password >> log in to their accounts using their (registration ID and password ) provided.
- Now, fill the personal information and your educational qualification.
- Choose the exam centre according to your preference. Any three exam centres.
- Passport size Photograph and Signature will be required in the following format.
Photograph 20 – 50 Kbs 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm .jpg/ .jpeg/ .png Signature 10 – 20 Kbs 4 cm X 3 cm .jpg/ .jpeg/ .png
- Once the form has been completely filled, candidates are requested to recheck the provided information, as no changes will further be permitted after the final submission.
- The last step is to submit the application fee. (There are two modes of payment OFFLINE/ONLINE)
SSC CGL Online Application Status:
SSC CGL Application Status 2020-21 has been published by the SSC. Candidates can check whether their SSC CGL 2020-21 application form has been accepted or rejected by the Committee’s official regional website.
The SSC CGL 2020-21 application process ends at 5:00 pm on November 25. However, candidates can pay the application fee online at the latest on November 27. In addition, as of November 29th, candidates can pay the application fee in an offline mode. The SSC CGL application form was released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on 22 October.
How to Check SSC CGL Application Status 2021:
Candidates can check the application status of the SSC CGL exam 2021 by following these steps:
- Go to SSC Official Website (https://ssc.nic.in)
- Click on the Admit Card
- Select the regional website on which you can see your SSC CGL 2021 application status.
- Enter the roll number, mother’s name (first three characters), and your date of birth(DOB).
- Click on Check Status.
- Check your SSC CGL application status 2021.
All candidates whose application forms have been provisionally accepted will receive the SSC CGL Admit Card 2021 in February. SSC CGL acknowledges that the card will be posted on the Commission’s official regional website.
Before proceeding with registration, candidates are advised to check SSC CGL 2021 Syllabus below mentioned.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2021: Paper I
|S.No||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and reasoning||25||50||A cumulative time of 60 minute|
Comment Below if any query came into your mind related to SSC CGL 2021 Apply Online, we will try to answer you within 24 hours.